Elite Black Edition - Summary
Project Description: Based on the tutorials provided by Dr H S Fortuna a remake of the 1980's classic 'Elite' for the SONY PlayStation 2 Linux Development Kit. In the initial release only the original game will be available, ie trading/combat, however future addtions include the ability to play 'online', more ships, features (ability to fly around the planet surface for example, co-operation between players, fleet management and control, planetary system control.
Work in progress, currently will render all objects, and basic trading is being worked in at the moment.
The new home for this project is located here.
Find projects in similar categories:
- Development Status: 1 - Planning
- Environment: Other Environment, Playstation2 Applications, Win32 Applications
- Intended Audience: End Users/Consumers, Game Developers, Other Audience
- License: GNU LGPL, Other/Proprietary License
- Operating System: Linux, Windows NT/2000
- Programming Language: C++, MIPS Assembly, VU Assembly
- Technical Materials: Drivers and SDKs, Sample Code, Tools
- Topic: Game Engine, Graphics, Other/Nonlisted Topic