A true non-debug, official release build of Mozilla 1.4b. FreeType2 is not enabled in this release. PSM (crypto) is enabled in this release.
This build was created natively on the PlayStation 2 using PlayStation 2 Linux 1.0. It was created using gcc 2.95.2 and GNU make 3.79.1
The following help text is from Mozilla.org, adapted for the PlayStation2 Linux version of Mozilla.
To install Mozilla by downloading the tar.gz file:
- Create a directory named "moztemp" (mkdir moztemp)
and change to that directory (cd moztemp).
- Click the link on the site you're downloading
Mozilla from to download the non-installer
(mozilla*.tar.gz) file into the mozilla directory.
- Change to the moztemp directory (cd moztemp) and
decompress the file with the following command:
tar zxvf moz*.tar.gz
This creates a "mozilla" directory under your moztemp
- Change to the mozilla directory (cd mozilla).
- Run Mozilla with the following run script:
Uploaded Mozilla 1.4b w/PSM