Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - News

Summary |  Home Page |  Forums |  Lists |  Tasks |  Docs |  Surveys |  News |  Files | 
Posted By: sarahe
Date: 2002-May-31 10:02
Summary:European orders: your contact details, Public holidays

Interactive Ideas have now e-mailed every person who has been affected by their credit card bank refusing to verify address details.

However, around forty of those e-mails have bounced back. If you have not heard from Interactive at all regarding your order, please contact them via e-mail at linuxkitorders@interactiveideas.com to ensure that your order is progressing.

Also, please be aware that Monday 3rd June and Tuesday 4th June are public holidays in the UK, and no orders will be processed on those days.

Latest News
Closing down playstation2-linux.com
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - sarahe - 2009-Jun-04 03:49
(49 Comments)
Server Outage
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - mrich - 2008-Aug-07 14:12
(2 Comments)
Firefox 2.0.0.8 available
 Mozilla for PlayStation2 - ppietro - 2007-Nov-09 04:10
(2 Comments)
The Future of Mozilla for the PlayStation2
 Mozilla for PlayStation2 - ppietro - 2007-Nov-09 04:09
(1 Comment)
PS2Linux pros at DevStation
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - sarahe - 2007-May-04 03:37
(0 Comments)

Discussion Forums: European orders: your contact details, Public holidays

Admin

BY: bas5winkel
DATE: 2002-Jun-09 07:08
SUBJECT: No reason why my email doesn't work

First I have my MasterCard refused while this is a known error in the MasterCard software for verification according to my bank (the largest in Holland).

They starting to offer me all kinds of other methods of payment but they will cost me an additional 15-30 euro. They said they will give me a 10euro discount but what good is that!?
It also gives my absolutely no guarantee that someone at InteractiveIdeas runs off with my money because you have to send it to a person and not the company!!! Absolutely no guarantee and no insurance.

When I ask to check my card again THEY JUST BLUNTLY REFUSE TO DO IT, ALTHOUGH I CAN'T HELP IT THAT THEIR BANK HAS FAULTY SOFTWARE.

They just say they will not check the card again.
But what if I would order a second kit ?!??!
They definately have to check it again.

They have not send my any email after I requested to have my card checked again.
And while receiving over 10 emails a day (and none of my friends complaining that emails are bouncing), I seriously doubt that there is a chance that an email to me bounced. They could at least tried to send it again?!??!!!

It all looks like a greedy company that has got an exclusive contract from Sony and all they are intersted in is making fast money

Thread View

Thread Author Date
No reason why my email doesn't workbas5winkel2002-Jun-09 07:08
      RE: No reason why my email doesn't workjoleary2002-Jul-04 06:19
      RE: No reason why my email doesn't workxgbdon2002-Aug-06 03:31

Post a followup to this message

You could post if you were [logged in]