Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - News

Summary |  Home Page |  Forums |  Lists |  Tasks |  Docs |  Surveys |  News |  Files | 
Posted By: sarahe
Date: 2003-Jul-18 07:19
Summary:Europe: Network Access Disc Vouchers are out!

If you're an existing Linux kit customer in Europe who received a Network Access Disc recently, you should have also received a validation voucher this week.

A small number of people have reported that the numbers are printed too faintly to read - if you cannot read the voucher please mail me at sarah@playstation2-linux.com and I can provide you with a replacement set of codes.

Happy (online) gaming!

Latest News
Closing down playstation2-linux.com
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - sarahe - 2009-Jun-04 03:49
(49 Comments)
Server Outage
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - mrich - 2008-Aug-07 14:12
(2 Comments)
Firefox 2.0.0.8 available
 Mozilla for PlayStation2 - ppietro - 2007-Nov-09 04:10
(2 Comments)
The Future of Mozilla for the PlayStation2
 Mozilla for PlayStation2 - ppietro - 2007-Nov-09 04:09
(1 Comment)
PS2Linux pros at DevStation
 Linux for PlayStation 2 Community - sarahe - 2007-May-04 03:37
(0 Comments)

Discussion Forums: Europe: Network Access Disc vouchers on their way

Admin

BY: lonewolf1
DATE: 2003-Jul-26 02:54
SUBJECT: The french hotline service will be busy...

I've just finished the Central Station inscription and, since I've got problems, I think the best way is to post here.

First one, at the Central Station Memory slot initialisation, the first time you launch central programm. The system says you don't have a memory slot, and needs to create it. I hit ok and waited something like 20 minutes. Nothing happens.Reset.

The second time I was more lucky, the memory slot have been created (and got a unknown language message which probably says "file created") and launch the inscription system.

The online inscription system is very slow, probably because I use a phone line connexion (through a firewalled linux box).
I think a lot of french users will be puzzled with the address form: In france, we enter postal code and city name. There is NO FIELD for City Name.
In my case, I've filled the #3 address field with the city name (I don't think we can use postal code field for city name...)

I hope this message will be send to French Support and be helpfull.

And well, Now, I'm waiting online demo discs to test it with my phone line connexion (it may be funny, really ;))

LoneWolf.

Thread View

Thread Author Date
The french hotline service will be busy...lonewolf12003-Jul-26 02:54

Post a followup to this message

You could post if you were [logged in]