Project Tree BrowserDirectory Tree | Traditional project browser | List ALL projects
Description: Programming utilities
| ||[Package]||[Release]||[Release Notes]||[Download]||[Release Date]||[Days old]|
|GIF/VIF/DMAtag disassembler||Reads in a GIF/VIF/DMAtag from a file, and prints its contents to the screen, useful in debugging perhaps. Current beta can translate GIFtags and provide warnings for some errors that may be hard to catch (e.g. setting PRIM in REGLIST mode). No VIF/DMA support yet. Compatible with .dat files for VU competitions, and VU dumps from Sauce's modified harness|
| ||GIFer||1.0||GIFtools.tar.gz (40 KB)||6 Aug, 2003||2300|
|lesschess||This is a port from OpenGL to SPS2 of a simple, fast, 3D chessboard program. Not all of the chess moves are yet implemented, e.g. castling, and no checking for endgame situations (like checkmate or stalemate) is performed. However, it compiles and runs perfectly fine, and is perfect for those moments that you don't have a chessboard handy...|
| ||lesschess||0.11||lesschess-0.1.1-PS2.tar.gz (121 KB)||31 Jan, 2004||2121|
|Sauce's Visual VU Debugger||Sauce's Visual VU Debugger (svvudb for short) is a graphical debugger for the vector units. It has an interface that you view on your PC while you execute code on the PS2. This is an X-Windows interface for the PS2, for a PC running linux, as well as a native Windows interface for a PC running Windows. If you're developing VU code that's not targetted towards graphics, you could also run X on your PS2 and use this to debug the code.
The debugger supports both VU0 and VU1.
Some of the debugger's features:
- It allows you to debug UNMODIFIED applications as they run.
- It allows you to, from the command prompt, load up code and data and debug it.
- It allows you to browse all the VU registers and modify most of them when the program is suspended.
- It allows you to view and modify the contents of the VU memory.
- It allows you to single-step through the code or set specific breakpoints.
- With very simple changes to your code, the debugger can be triggered at the developer's will. This is useful when debugging a specific bit of code that may not necessarily be loaded when the debugger is started up.
- When the debugger is not running, applications run at full speed. With the debugger running, applications run at full speed except when suspended by breakpoints.
Future features for this project are top secret.
Please visit http://terratron.com/ps2linux/ for more screen shots.
| ||gtk development for win||188.8.131.52||GTK-Development-Environment-184.108.40.206.exe (3,853 KB)||2 Oct, 2003||2242|
| ||gtk runtime for windows||220.127.116.11||GTK-Runtime-Environment-18.104.22.168.exe (4,849 KB)||2 Oct, 2003||2242|
| ||screen shots||alpha||svvudb.jpeg (222 KB)|
svvudb.win.gif (133 KB)
|10 Aug, 2003||2295|
| ||svvudb binary||alpha 247||svvudb.alpha.247.tgz (225 KB)||20 Aug, 2003||2285|
|vu coding stuff||This is a collection of tools, docs, etc to help vu coding.|
| ||ee-dvp-as guide||0.2||dvp-as-0.2.txt (7 KB)||9 May, 2003||2388|
| ||VU coding tips||0.1||interleave-0.1.htm (8 KB)||17 May, 2003||2380|
| ||vu syntax hilite for vim||0.1||dvp-syn-vim-0.1.tar.gz (4 KB)||30 Apr, 2003||2397|